Friday, September 22, 2006
Nothing happen during lesson time. After sch got oral, finally. Cos he postponed like 2 times le lah, think he got some thing on. E oral passage was ok, story abt old folks things, lucky dun have those super difficult words . Then when it was e ask qns time, he asked me abt shopping stuffs, all of us got e same qns. I think i talked rubbish lah, cos nothing much to say abt e qns lah. Somemore i keep saying english (tats wat mr ng say), then i told him i too nervous mah, then he dun believe! Diao. Ahhhhhhh!!!! Die lah. i think i will score badly for oral. After oral, we went to long john's to eat, then went library. But when we reached there, e library was closed. Sway lah, then in e end we went mac to study. Came home around 7.40. My mother scold like siao. I told her i went to study with friends then i wanted to call her to tell her i am coming home, but no one picked up e phone. She dun believe i really study lor. Wth. Ok lah, maybe we dun really study lah, but at least got do hw lor. Then she dun believe. =.= These few days, she keep scolding me lah, say wat y u these few days so late then come back, then never help me with hsework. Then i was like WTH, u want me to come back early just to help u with your hsework? I really hope we have a maid. Then no need to do hsework. I hate to do hsework lah. I mean like who likes to do hsework? Pls lah. She like making use of me like tat. Stupid leh. Seriously, i really hate my mother sometimes... All for today! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment