Went flea market with saras, vicky, annabelle and felicia. went some places, our last stop was far east. Felicia bought her shoe for wedding dinner.
We seriously HATE u, just **** off can. I had enough of u lah. At first i thought u were ok, but i was wrong. U seriously suck! Watever u do, u say. Really DIGUST us. Especially e recent one. It makes me to hate u more. U always copying wat we do. Can't u just do wat u want? Its super irritating can! Even e food we eat u also need to copy. U noe wat, u behaved like a dog lah. I think dog also better than u. U think u are one of us rite? But u are wrong, u seriously mean nothing to us, not even a fren. Just a dog keep following us. We noe wat u want to do hor, we not gonna let u do tat. U just watch out! We gonna do something sooner of later! I hope u see this and just stay away frm us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment