Sunday, November 12, 2006

My presents. =)

Went orchard with my mother to buy my birthday present. I bought a puma pencil box, nike bag, shirt and bottle. If u realized, all e nike stuffs are all yellow. Haha, so qiao lah. I hoped not a lot ppl have e same bag as me in sch, cos sometimes same no good wat, dun u agree? Yay! Finally, i can cancel off some of e thing in my wish list le. Acutally. I did not really wanted a nike bag, cos i was thinking of others may be more worth it. But since my mother wants to buy for me and she says that it is worth it, so i just buy lor. As for e water bottle, i did not really expect her to buy for me cos i have one le mah and i knew she wun really buy. Then today she agreed lah, wow leh. So good huh. Surprisingly, i hoped she always so good lah. Someone pls tell me whether e bag is nice. Thanks. =) Till here.

No comments: