Yesterday was...
APRIL FOOL'S DAY!
and of cos,
Happy birthday to amelia.
Since is april fool, how can we not fool ppl?
Must make use of this day wat.
Since its like once a year only.
So i msg some ppl like felicia, yi zhen, nora and shijing.
Saying tat:
I am at mrt now, i just saw an accident, a man got bang by e mrt! He is like dying in a pool of blood.
Tats was jaselyn's idea.
Many of them believe, some did not - not fun, =(
But it really sounds real.
THEN. U noe wat.
Shijing, tat BHB kuku, she really believe lah.
I managed to trick untill today.
When i told her it was fake, she like ''wat? wah lao, i knew it!'' tat kind of thing.
HAHA.
Ok, yesterday was really funny.
I laugh untill my stomach pain lor.
OMG, 9th of april is getting nearer.
7 more days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment