Today.
I got back my POA and physics results.
My results was ok, expect for physics. I fail. Physics is the first subject i fail so far lah. E paper was difficult anyway, so nvm.
Band was quite boring, cos got like nothing to do... But overall it was quite alright. Felt weird, becos something was missing.
Other than tat.
When i see e sec ones play, it reminds me of e times when i was a sec one. I rmb i anything also dun noe, how to read scores and stuffs then i dun have confidence to play. Haha, they really reminds me of tat! LOL.
Ok, anyway.
I am playing this game now. Something like diner dash, u have to be fast. There are lots of versions like beverage one, sushi one & many others. Sounds fun rite? But maybe u will find it childish. If u are interested, ASK ME FOR THE WEBSITE!
Ah. Shit.
I just rmb tat i still got 3 sets of reading task and maths wksheet to do. So bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment