Monday, June 25, 2007

Yesterday night was kind of terrible.
I couldn't get to sleep. I was watching tv until like 12:30am, thinking that i whld able to sleep once i lie onto the bed cos i have been yawning when i was watching tv.
But. I couldn't. And my sis also can't sleep. (i dun noe wat she doing lah.)
I started to do stupid stuffs, turn here turn there, hoping i could fall asleep. But no use lah. I even tried to count the sheeps or watever. But i gave up, lazy lah.
Then i dun noe how i fall asleep in the end. When i woke up, its already like 7am. LOL. I wanted to sleep longer, but then i will confirm be late. (but, in the end. I was damn early in sch, cos i met pei ning too early, when i called her to meet later, she already left her hse. So. not choice.)

Ok, anyway.
Sch was kind of alright, of cos boring lah. But we didn't get to study much, we had 2 free periods mah. One is POA cos Mr Ng didn't come, another is because we dun have physics while the rest have bio. (Then Niki was like asking y i always very free and everytime see me when he got free period, LOL lah. Cos it happen to be the same mah. Haha. LOL.)
Band was ok lah.
Mr Sim didn't come, he was sick. So we had sectionals then a bit of drills. Then QM was quite busy, cos the water-proof thing isn't water-proof at all, water can actually go in. (Heard the sch got cheated on the water-proof thing and it cost $2000 plus.) Shall not elaborate any further, lazy and tired to type already.
And i need to pack my camp bag, quite a few things haven buy, all at last min. Then mother and sis were scolding me for that, but i lost the list wat, today then get mah. Wah lao, of cos lah. LOL. Till here.

No comments: