Today is the mooncake festival.
Felt lazy and tired to go out, so i decided to stay at home. Blogging, research my art stuff, watching tv + looking down from my balcony to see lots of ppl playing downstairs. LOL.
Ok, anyway.
I had sort of decided what to do for art. I think shld be transform if nothing goes wrong. Can trace mah, so shldn't be a problem.
BUT.
I realised i have NO CREATIVITY, my mind just doesn't want to work.
I had not started revising anything for EOYs.
I had not finish my research and cousework for art and today Paul Lau say need 5 pages in total, wth lah.
I had not do my homework, (not even sure if there is any).
I had not study for my maths test tmr and it consist of chapters that i not sure abt.
I had just no sense of urgency lah.
Who can be worse than me?
Other ppl already started revising and i still using com now.
And oh, highlight for today.
We did stupid stuffs in LJS, especially Yi Zhen and Alicia. But, not sure whether they really did that lah.
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment