I think i will die of...
typing too much! (I'm taking a break now...)
Reason: I have to type what do you call that... the picture captions? For around 125 pictures?
Gosh, i am halfway there only lor. Art can be fun, relaxing but may kills, it depends. LOL.
Credits: Gladys Chia, she helped me to scan scan scan all the pictures, lol.
(Gladys, i mentioned you here, you should be honoured right? Say thank you! LOL.)
Anyway,
1. My computer spoilt again, hope my cousin can fix it. *cross fingers and pray hard*
If not, no more computer for me.
2. Unable to sleep peacefully, cos people had been drilling don't know what around the area, so damn noisy and dusty.
3. There's still sch. :( Then on mon it's only 8 till 9:30.
Still considering whether to go, cos it's early and only for that one an a half hr? Plus sure got a lot of ppl not going.
Ok, that's all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment