Natalia is seriously famous now, like the hot topic?
If you don't know abt it, means you are not that updated lah huh, kidding lah. Heard she deleted her youtube account, so you guys can't see already.
Anyway,
Had chinese mock exam today.
Wrote a drama story for my compo.
And.
It's the first time i finished my paper 2 within an hour.
Will be having survey tmr, mine is like eng again? Seriously, i rather have maths cos it looks interesting. I hate reading those passages lah. I wonder why they give me eng lorrrrrrrrrrrr.
Yesterday:
Around 12:30 am? I saw a lizard coming out of the sofa attempting to catch/eat some insect? OMG lah, i think it saw me looking then it faster run back in. Damn gross, it's quite big lor.
Shall end off with some funny videos, second one funnier.
Just For Laughs:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment