Monday, June 23, 2008

Ok, 3rd post of the day. =.=
I wanted to off my com until i saw that i'm tagged by Jaselyn, so i decided to get it done.
(Anw, it's been a long time i have not done a quiz...)

1. How long will you wait for someone you love?
It all depends?

2. What do you want to do now?
Sleep? Or watch shows online.
And, most importantly. Get this done.

3. Do you have someone you like now?
What do u think? My ans is no.

4. Do you hate your friends sometimes?
Maybe? Sometimes?

5. Which one would you choose? Lots of money or Love?
Random qns i just thought of.
I can't decide, lol. But i am more to the love side though.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yes, that's how rainbow are formed right? Isn't it?

7. What are the impossible things you wish to do?
Have SUPERPOWERS.

8. Is there something which you wished never happened?
Ya, lots of them.

9.Are you happy with your life now?
No, O's killing me. :(

10. What if your crush asked you out?
I'll tell you if it happens. I'll probably jump for joy, heh.

11. What will you do when you feel bored?
It depends, sometimes i watch shows, play games, etc.

12. What feelings do you hate the most?
Heh. Plenty.
Erm, i can't think at the moment. One of them is same as jaselyn?
I hate ppl who keep me in suspense, like i want to know also lah! Share mah.

13. If you will be separated from your loved one(s) for quite a period of time, what will be some things you want to tell them?
I miss you?

14. What present would you like to receive most?
Something special, like superpowers.

15. What kind of boy/girl do you like?
Nice?
Sweet?
Tall, dark, handsome?
Hahahha, LOL!

Instructions:
Remove one question from above and replace it with your own.- Tag 11 people, list them down at the end of the post.
Notify them in their chatbox that they've been tagged.
Looks like most of them are been tagged...
So, anyone will do. :)
It's getting late.
But i can't get to sleep. I SHALL TRY THEN.
After all, i don't think you want to see a panda tmr right? LOL.
See you guys in 8 hrs time?
Ciao!

No comments: