Friday, June 20, 2008

WHAT THE HELL!
Life's a bitch, it hasn't been good/smooth?
Life sucks, i want to die.







































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Nah, kidding. (i don't want to die so early lah.)
There's both good and bad news,
Bad news:
One:
It has been confirmed that my files can't get back cos my hard disk spoilt. All my important files ALL GONE AND i have NO BACKUP COPY LAH.
Two:
Sch's starting in like 2 days time, so fast lah. I haven touch my hw/assignments, do revision.
Three:
My art coursework is like damn pathetic? I only got 9 drawings, some haven completed finish.
AND.
There's not much time left, i need to produce as many pictures asap, to fill up 8 black boards of size: 2 A3 size paper.
GOSH, I AM SO DEAD.

Ok, time for good news: I can use back my own com with a NEW HARD DISK lah. I THINK, LOL. So now, u know why i say life sucks?


Anyway, just finish watching channel 8, 9pm show. I think Zoe Tay is damn poor thing lah, the husband damn what lor. Like. Where on earth u can find such nice wife? Now is the channel U show, the wife is cheating on the husband. Joke leh, channel 8 is cheating on the wife, then u is cheating on the husband. Well, dramas 就是这样, but i like. Hahahaha, LOL!


Tsk, Blogger is having problem, something's wrong with the spacing thing, i think. Irritating lah. I have been thinking for very long to change to wordpress or others leh, not sure whether it's good leh. Haven figure out them yet. Anyone got any suggestions??? Tell me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Oh oh, Camp Rock is out today! Btw, it's a new Disney movie, ppl say high sch musical look alike. Looks nice, can't wait to watch it, hope it can be watch online... Check out the triller:

No comments: