Thursday, July 03, 2008

Just come home not long ago.
I managed to survive from that super duper long hrs in school.
And.
I actually did my art for 4 hrs, unknowingly.
Heh.
Well, compared to those boring lessons, i rather do art lah.
Somemore we have things to laugh at.
Ohoh, Mr Lau was super retarded (maybe act cute) today, this's the first time i see him so retarded can.
You will be like:
1. Omg, lame.
2. Wth?!
3. Diao face, =.=" (either one)
Worse is he one min retarded then later serious. (Kid at heart, LOL.)
Damn funny.


Tomorrow will be another long day.
Then tomorow got like three periods of maths, OMG.
But.
On a lighter note, tomorrow gonna be exciting.
I think everyone's going to laugh their ass off.
Can't wait, can't wait! How i wish i can see it right now, yes now.


Ok, bye.

No comments: