Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Harlow.
Me finally get to use the com.


Anyway,

1. Oral was kind of easy? Compared to the rest, it's one of the easiest.
But.
I kind of screwed it up?
The passage was like a tongue twister, picture got hardly anything to talk about, the conversation topic was like something i didn't thought it would come out.

The whole oral goes like this:
Examiner: Hi Ee Von, how are you feeling?
Me: Erm... Erm...
Examiner: Nervous?
Me: Er, ya.
Examiner: Don't worry, we are nice people. (then the other one say ya)
*I sat down, start reading my passage. After i pause...*
Examiner: Ok, take in a deep breath and continue again.
Me: *smile* Haha, ok.

(And it continues... Lazy to type lah.)
The conversation was what's your favourite subject, so i straight away say art, without thinking!
Then the examiner asked me: so who's your favourite artist?
I was like shocked lah, then i anyhow say. I can see my marks fly away already lor.



2. I watched this show:
It is called Absolute Boyfriend. It's quite nice. So, me want to introduce.
(How i wish i was the girl, i want that robot, LOL.)


3. I started studying already, A BIT only lah.
Priscilla (Ms Koh) taught me Chem and i think she has the potential to be a teacher.
(You really can be one! Doubt she will see this though.)

4. Eh, i think that's all?
Can't think of anything else to post already.




So, bye bye.

No comments: