It's weekends.
This means O's getting closer.. :(
Someone, anyone.
Any idea what to do so that you can really sit down and study?
I tried to study just now, i just couldn't concentrate.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, i am so dead.
Anyway, Graduation ceremony was yesterday.
Although the food was edible but it wasn't nice?
The rest was quite alright, especially the lighting of candles part.
I thought it would be lame, but then it turned out to be quite fun. I like!
After the whole thing, went to study with Jaselyn, Vicky and Priscilla.
I would say, it's not that productive (for me lah).
But still, i managed to do something. LOL.
Ok, anyway.
This yr really have weird couples, i bet you will get a shock of your life.
Confirm plus chop, at least you will say ''huh, really?''
LOL.
Sometimes, i really wonder, it is me or what.
i just can't be/get into it? I tried, just can't.
Oh well, maybe it's just me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment