Monday, October 20, 2008

first paper

Chemistry was easier than i thought.
BUT!
I got no time to do finish!

And.
Guess what.
There's this qns about mol, i went to calculate, then it has some weird decimals.
I thought wrong, cos normally it will have like 0.01 that kind of thing, so i didn't write it.
Then after that exams, i realised the others also got that kind of ans.
WOW! How clever. If i were to write down, i shld have at least 1 or 2 marks can?
Stupid me.

In short, it's just because of no time!
Seriously, because i was rushing to finish, i wrote something wrong/rubbish, my hand writing like i-don't know-what.
DIE! :(

But but, i am proud to say that i tried to do my best! (although it's not the best i can do).
LOL. Anyway, glad that it's over!



English tmr.
I...
1. Scared not enough time (like today)
2. Scared write out of point
3. Scared got lots of grammar/language/ spelling error
4. Scared don't know how to write/answer
5. Scared don't understand the qns/passage
6. Scared no inspiration to write essay

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, die lah.
I don't want to fail.
I don't want to fail.

Same goes for maths.
I also scared. LOL.
Die die.

HOW???

No comments: