Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What a day!

I got cheated. Well, sort of.
I was supposed to go for interview with Shao Ning. The person who asked me to go wasn't there.
Her colleague called her. She told me to fill up the form and within one week will call again if i am hired. Where's the interview? Bluff me. LOL.
Then the person's colleagues gave us attitude problem.
I asked her to repeat her words cos i couldn't hear what she was saying. She rolled eyes at me lah.
To think that she's a sale assistant. I wonder what kind of service does her customers get man.
Was quite pissed off at that time.


After we left that place, we went round asking for jobs.
LOL.
They all gave the same old answers.
Is either..
1. ''do you want to fill a form first, then we will call you again.'' OR just ''okay, we will call you again.''
2. ''full time? if not sorry then. our part time jobs are all full.''
3. '' sorry, not hiring anyone'' OR '' sorry, we don't need anyone at this moment.''


Damn hard to find job can. :(
We waited like stupid fools, all their answers were like this. =.=

No comments: