Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Chu san

Chu yi and er was boring.
Today was worse (cause got work, it's damn siannnnnnnnnnn).
:(


What i did to kill time...
I eat and eat and eat and eat and eat.
I watch tv shows for the whole day.
I see people gamble.
I talk to myself.



I bet you guys would be saying this ''Wah, why like that? Nothing to do meh.''
Fyi, i am not anti-social ok. It's just that i am not close to my relatives (not even those cousins that's around my age).
We hardly talk, cos there's nothing to talk about. (not i don't want to talk)
All we could say was like ''Oh, hi. Happy new year.'' then end the conversation.
LOL.
Pathetic right? Like we only see each other once a year, then all we could say was those few words that kind of thing.


Sigh.
Luckily i got the tv, if not i can just die there.



(btw, i was kidding about the i talk to myself part.)

No comments: