I'M BORED.
:(
Btw, there's some don't know what event at my house downstairs, from what i can see from my house, now there's like a group of guys playing brass instruments. Man, they are good can. Cos it's like from my house can hear quite clear, especially the tuba.
Oh, now's the saxophone solo.
Lol. I feel like i am in some band concert lah.
But it's gonna end soon cos i hear the lion dance people. Noisy lah.
LOL!
:(
Btw, there's some don't know what event at my house downstairs, from what i can see from my house, now there's like a group of guys playing brass instruments. Man, they are good can. Cos it's like from my house can hear quite clear, especially the tuba.
Oh, now's the saxophone solo.
Lol. I feel like i am in some band concert lah.
But it's gonna end soon cos i hear the lion dance people. Noisy lah.
LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment