Friday, January 02, 2009

It feels like just yesterday...

Today's my off day.
So i slept till around 1pm, got hungry so i decided to cook some noodles.
Then i happen to look out of my kitchen window. I saw Whitley Sec students walking out of the school gate, some playing bball at the court, etc...
Man, i miss going to school.
A blink of an eye, my 4 years of secondary school, is going to be over like that (considering that the results have not been out yet).
Can't believe i actually said that, but it's the truth. Back at 08, i probably would say something like ''sian, school starting, i want back my holidays!." That kind of thing.
LOL.

I want go back school to...
1. see the new batch of sec ones, see how long their skirts are.
How 'mountain tortoise' they are. (just like how i was four years back)
Heh.
2. eat school food, the cai fan, meepok, tom yam. OMG, yummy!
3. Visit KCB?
Go for the orientation night?
I want to see the teachers? Not.

Oh, one thing i forgot. I also want to see the sec 3s wearing their long pants. Haha.
















Btw, anyone knows when's the results date?
I am getting more and more nervous each day. :(

No comments: