Last night/this morning, i slept at 2a.m. then i woke up at around 7a.m. for work. Luckily i was not late for work but i rushed like mad (as usual).
I really envy those people that can wake up anytime they want.. :(
I don't remember when's the last time i actually get to sleep late and wake up late, like really late that kind.
Wonder how i looked like?
I look like this:

(only with free eye makeup (panda eyes), eye bags and have been eating a lot= fat. just not the botak part. )
:(
My parents 'abandon' me. Ta men bu yao wo le. :(
No lah, kidding. Hahaha.
They got some i-don't-know-what programmes on today, so i have to like settle dinner on my own.
I am lazy to...
get off this chair, drag myself out of the house, press the lift, go to the coffee shop and stall, order my dinner, pay money, get my dinner, then go back.
But no go down = no food.
LOL.
Oh, btw. My tagboard is now alive liao. (i can take back my words now...)
Xie xie ni men, tag more lah.
Huan ying huan ying! Feel free.
LOL!
Kidding lah.
*look at the time*
dinner time already, looks like i really have to get my ass off the com now.
Hurhur.
No comments:
Post a Comment