Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hypocrite means..
1
. a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion.
2
. a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings.

I bet everyone is or at least been one before, don't tell me you don't.

I have a secret to share..






















Actually, i am one. (well sort of?)
Most of the time Sometimes i do hate the person, but i always tell myself to be nice, to be nice..
(but of course sometimes got the buay tahan lah.. And hor heng ah i am not close to the person, if not i sure hate ____ to the core!)

That person, yes it's you.
And people who know me..
Watch out ah.

LOL.
Kidding.

I am a nice person, don't you agree?


Btw, i may change user once i think of a nice nice url.
Suggestions needed.
Quite badly..
Heh.

Something random again.
Do you agree that..
IC/Passport photo always turn out to be ugly?

No comments: