Friday, February 13, 2009

O.o

I just realised today's the Friday the 13th!

Did anyone have a sway day today?
Hahaha.



By the way by the way.
Kcp, anyone?
It had been a long time since i stepped in there, i think. :/
I miss everything...
Especially the food! (the cai fan, the malay stall's chilli (LOL), the noodles) Hahaha.
I bet you guys also right...
Am i right? Yes yes?


And.














I miss you too.. :(























Guess who?
(maybe i will give you a prize?)






























Aiya, don't tell you.














LOL.








The answer is...



*drum rolls*





make some noiseeeeeeeeeeeeee~



It's my W890i lah.


It went to see the 'doctor', it had been like 3 or 4 days already.
The 'doctor' still haven contact me to collect it.
Booo.

(aclue:youcanfindtheanswerhereifyouaresmart..)
Did you guys got tricked/fooled?
(if you really believe (i mean at first) & if you can't figure out the who that i mentioned is who.. just tell me, tell meeeeeeeee. no need to be shy~ )
LOL!
Heh.

Oh ya.
My left shoulder is aching, damn sour lah. Oh. Maybe i have been working so much?
Yeah right. -.-

Haha, zai jian folks!

No comments: