Friday, February 27, 2009

Oh my god.
I am damn full now.
I ate a lot a lot.

Shit man, i gonna gain weight again.
(confirm plus chop chop chop)
:(

Oh, talking about weight.
I just remember that i went for checkup yesterday.
A lot of poly people were there, i bumped into Valerie when i reached, then Odelia when i was at the last part. Haha.
The whole thing lasted for like one hour or more? It could be faster though (some doctor's fault). My stomach was growling like mad i tell you.
Ok, continue.
I grew a cm taller, if the person measure correctly lor. (good? bad? i don't know.)
Weight? Secretttttt. I think it's not accurate de. Lol.
(maybe because i didn't eat anything? i don't know, again. Lol.)


Oh ya. I am done with those ma fan poly stuffs, just need to arrange some thing and send.
Yes, like finally!


Do you know..
Band is having music exchange tmr. So good, the last time i had one was like 2 or 3 yrs ago?!
How i wish i can go..
Oh well.
(doubt anyone would see this though..)
I wish them luck! Hope they play well and don't screw up..
Fellow banders, do jia you for SYF! I know it's not easy. Like things don't go well, problems everywhere.. (especially for the excos..)
But it's just around a month or even lesser (not sure) to SYF.. I don't think you wouldn't want your effort to be wasted right? So continue to work hard! Xin ku only this month mah, later you will taste success liao! :D
(It's like ć…ˆè‹ŠćŽç”œ lah.)





Okay.
I forgot what i want post.



Bye.

No comments: