Sunday, March 29, 2009



























































(can't scan, so took a picture of it..)


Phew! Finally upload the pictures.
(fyi, there's actually more, but i skipping them, way too much for me to upload!)

Went to The Singapore Flyer today.
Before that was lunch, then boat ride to the place.
After the ride, we went Suntec for shopping.
I bought/got the most things, heh. But it's all future stuffs mah, LOL.
Shopped for i think around 4 or 5 hrs?
Then it was dinner, steamboat buffet.

I ate A LOT A LOT of food until my stomach like balloon busting?
LOL.
Gosh, i bet i gain a few kilos. :(


Oh ya.
Joke of the day.
I didn't realised the sole of my pumps were coming out till we were at Liang Court.
It came out lah, so i am walking like as if i am barefooted like that. -.-
I wore it to Liang Court, to Flyer, then finally Suntec to buy new pair.
(Luckily it didn't tear or what)


My feets suan like mad now.
Pain from the previous one + pain from the newly bought one + walking for 10 hrs?!
Killer killer.

It's 12:48a.m already, i took like around 2 hrs for the post.
(luckily blogger didn't lag this time.)

Ok, shall stop here.
My brain is shutting down..

shutting..




down.....






soon...........................................................

No comments: