Thursday, March 12, 2009

I don't know what i am doing today.
I actually went to say that i got nothing to do, to my supervisor.
Stupid right? Yeah, i know..
I really don't know what's on my mind.
Siao already.



Btw, another dept supervisor says that people by the name of Yvonne/Evon/Evonne/Ee Von/(whichever way it is spelled..) are talkative, talks a lot.

Is it true?


Haiya, i forgot what i want to post again.
-.-lll


Oh, btw.
I think sore throat is coming to find me soon.
Those snacks, chocolates, chili, fried food's fault lah.
Oh my.
Those things = gain weight! And moolah fly awayyyyyy faster.
I think sooner or later i will be some big big fat round ball that no one can recognize me..
What's the most effective and fastest way to shed those fats and get lighter?

Tell me..
Tell me..
Tell me..

No comments: