Class ended very early today, but we have to do research and stuffs.
Sian.
I got like 3 assignments/mini projects/research to do, all due on Monday.
I haven started them. Shit.
I don't feel like doing them lah, but cannot. :(
Anyway.
Went to town then bras pasah for our materials.
Seriously, design course is a damn stress and expensive course.
We went window shopping after that.
After that all of them had to go, so i went Novena to meet Alicia.
I bumped into Elizabeth at Novena MRT, she changed a lot. Couldn't recognize her. Talked a little, about school and stuffs.
Then Alicia asked me to go queue first, i didn't know where to go lah. Luckily i saw Joleen and her classmate, so we went together.
Heng ah. Haha, we got fate lor, everytime bump into her.
LOL.
The queue was long, but quite fast, maybe cos we talk then time past faster.
(imagine i alone. wah, can die.)
Alicia and Felicia came after that. We supposed to have 2 cones each lah (Felicia's sis queuing behind), but then because Jas and Ka came late. So we gave them our cones.
But nvm!
It's okay.
Back to Bishan after that.
Bought subway for dinner, went BBT.
Talked, laughed about our school stuffs..
Then go home.
Hope we have like more meetups cos secondary school friends are the best of the best! Lol. :D
Super tired, too tired to play my Pet and Restaurant.
Tmr 9am again.
Tsk tsk. Sian.
I am sick of macs now, for the past 2 days i have been eating macs for lunch. -.-
*vomits*
I feel like getting piercings/tattoo/braces, like cool like that.
But.
Impossible.
LOL.
I don't know what am i thinking lah.
And i got to be independent now.
Ok, random.
But one thing.
I SERIOUSLY MISS SECONDARY SCHOOL LAH! :(((((
Hurhur.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment