Ok, so.
I didn't had lessons today, but i went school to do my mood board.
(with Mindy, Huixian, YY and Marcus)
Yes, one thing down already. Left powerpoint and texture thingy.
Powerpoint still okay, but the texture thingy is giving me headache.
I have to find like 40 things that have texture and cannot have the same as others.
Damn difficult. Cos some cannot be seen on the paper.
Stupid lor.
ANYONE GOT ANY IDEA WHERE ELSE GOT TEXTURE??
Tell me please.
Anyway..
The previous post was talking about my CCA right?
I wrote my name down on guitar club (free guitar lesson) today (Mindy and Marcus also), wanted photography at first but need to get the camera. Then other CCAs like time consuming (according to Cassandra..)
So no.
But i have to learn from scratch, cos i forgot some of the things i learn from band. :S (opps!)
So it's like 2 times a week? And if got performance, need to add practices?
Don't even know whether i can make it. Well, see how lah.
Haha, you know.
Mindy got DSLR camera, then i don't. I got guitar at home, she don't have.
LOL!
So she have to buy. (i hope she can buy, then stay with me, then i will have a partner! haha.)
Ya, bye.
I got to go do my texture thing. :(((((((((((
Yeah yeah, first time Ee Von is not doing last minute work.
REMEMBER.. IF ANYONE OF YOU THOUGHT OF ANYTHING THAT HAS ROUGH TEXTURE, PLEASE TELL ME ASAP! I GOT TO GET IT DONE BY MONDAY.
Tank euu beri machi. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment