Hi people.
Ee Von really needs to pull up my socks, buck up already!
SO MUCH TO DO, SO LITTLE TIME!
Chiong ahhhhhhhhhhh~
School ended earlier by one hour today..
Super tired when i reached home, i fell asleep on the sofa, just woke up then i am here.
Haha.
So you can like imagine how tired i am..
I THINK I NEED A DO HOMEWORK/ASSIGNMENTS/PROJECTS PARTNER!
Cos i can't do work at home! I will tend to go back to sleep, use notebookie, find food to eat and stuffs. Just not doing my work lor!
Gosh.
ANYONE WANTS TO VOLUNTEER? DO WORK TOGETHER, BEST IF YOU CAN HELP ME WITH IT! ~ :D
WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO?
Really need someone..
Heh.
ihatepeoplewhodon'treplywheniaskedyousomething,amiyourdog?ioweyouisit.fffffff.
But she wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts
She wears high heels, I wear sneakers
She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment