Friday, May 29, 2009

My sis graduated today. The ceremony was boring.
I wonder if 3 years later will i be there, wearing the graduation robe? Will i be the one with the merit? (fat hope). Or will i get a job after that?
Talking 3 YEARS LATER thing , T-H-R-E-E YEARS, Lol.


Anyway, went NSM on wednesday's colour studies.
This guy is damn good, (added in my idol list: M C Escher & him). HAHA.
















Verner
Panton
(13 February 1926 – 5 September 1998) [http://www.vernerpanton.com/]
















Two of his work.. (left: pool, right: unique chairs)
He got A LOT more (what you called them..) Products? Invention? He invented many unique shapes of chairs, lamps that hides the light bulbs and his house is damn nice!

I WISH I AM AS CREATIVE AS HIM!

Oh he said this "There's no ugly colours, only ugly combination of colours.."
Yeah.







ihatepeoplewhotalkintheirirritatedtone?Asifioweyouamilliondollarslikethat.Youknowlike sometimesyouwanttoask/clarifysomething,andtheyjusttellyouthosethings?Andihatepeoplewhois damndamndamnsarcastic?Sourlikewhatlikethat. (atleastiamnotTHATsarcasticlor)
Ass.Nexttimeijustkeepquietlah,best.


Btw, I HAVE TO PRESENT MY EGG CONCEPT ON MONDAY, OH-MY-TIAN.

Have to render my concepts also, HATE RENDERING, I JUST CAN'T GET THE TONE, SMOOTH STROKES ALL THOSE! Stupid copic marker.. :(
Anyone wants to teach me?
You're warmly welcome manxz.

No comments: