Saturday, June 27, 2009

RIP, King Of POP.

I never thought this thing will happen.. Well, i am not his fan, i don't know much of him/ his songs too. But still, i am shocked and find it a pity.. Cos he's having his concert soon (if i am not wrong).

There's many rumors/negative things about him, like he went to bleach his skin because he didn't like to be a black and stuffs.. I always thought so, (cause i don't know much about him
mah) until i was youtube-ing, saw some random video. The truth is, he actually got skin disorder that makes his skin colour change..

Like what ZE said, MJ is kind of poor thing, having those rumors. Not true at all, but people choose to believe it. Worst thing is when he passed away, the rumors still remains.

That's why i say, misunderstandings are the worse things you can get.
Lol.



Ok. Anyway.
I am happy today! Cos i did work.
I did my colour transition.
But the background uncompleted yet and i kind of screwed it up, the colour a bit weird.. :(



AHHHHH, i still left with lots of things to do!
Let me see..

1. Egg storage journal: Done! but i think there's still things to do and improve on
2. Colour transition: Left with the background colour
3. Kristy goh's catapult project: Planning done
4. Sketches/concepts for model: Drew like 2 only, but both like crap.
5. Those uncompleted drawings: 18 of them, only 4 are done?

All half here half there done..
Sigh.. :(



Stop being lazy!
Someone push me please.

I think BOF gone liaooooooooooo, no time for F4.. :(


(Am watching AB boyfriend now on tv, while typing this.. Nice show, HIGHLY RECOMMEND!~ I watched before and i want to watch it again! So do you think it's nice? HAHA)





Oh ya.
You know why NYP so nice? Cos NYP got one case of H1N1 already!
Gosh.

No comments: