I don't want to be sick!
It's like almost half of the class are getting sick, cos it's like one pass to another that kind of thing.
I am having like a bit of headache and sore throat now. :(
I AM SO DAMN TIRED!
My eye bags and panda eyes GOT WORSE.
Wthell.
I have LOTS OF THINGS TO DO.
(Projects!)
1. Egg project (cutting/making of the egg holder, doing of journal and presentation slides)
2. Model making (testing of the interlocking)
3. Colour studies project (on either BRUCE LEE OR CHARLIE CHAPLIN)
4. Com skills (1B & 1C)
5. Catapult project
(Assignment/to be handed in soon !)
1. Kristy Goh's
2. 11 Drawings left (drawing class)
3. Photography portfolio & presentation
Gosh, i got no mood to do..
My head hurts.
Die.
You know, sometimes i wish i am in another course, something like mass com media that kind of thing, or even visual com. It's like way better and more interesting lah, don't you think so?
Lol.
sometimesiwishicanhavesomeonetorelyon...
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment