1. Got to like alter my egg concept.
The relief lecturer didn't understand my concept, i took quite long to like explain to him. From his body language and all, i think he thinks that it's weird, not good enough. :(
And he says our work are not up to the standard yet.. Like he won't accept our work if we were year two students.
Two words, S-T-R-E-S-S-E-D, W-O-R-R-I-E-D.. :(
2. My right knee hurts, i don't know why.
Like got the 'sour' feeling. Never walk also pain, walk even worse.
I hope it will be okay by tomorrow, i don't want to walk like a pai kah..
I think my bones old already.. LOL!
AHHHHHHHHHH, i got no ideas for tomorrow's model making!
I sucks at everything, really. :(
Okay apart from all these, learning korean with the book was funny and fun! HAHA.
Monday, July 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment