1 I couldn't draw today, my drawings like some kid's drawing..
2. I looked damn chui, ugl hair and everything.
3. Two of my acrylics chipped off, WASTED.
4. Only 5 out of 12 acrylics looks okay, the rest all like buang..
5. My phone dropped like i don't know how many times (got problem just now..)
6. Heard that tmr is the last day to do the egg storage/holder.
7. Still got LOTS OF THINGS to do for my egg storage/holder. And my journal is yet to be completed.
8. Have to complete the corrugated model (at least part of it) by tmr morning.
9. Deadline for egg storage is next monday.
10. Deadline for model is next tuesday.
I AM DAMN SLEEPY NOW IT'S LIKE MY EYES ARE CLOSING IN ANYTIME
FML seriously.
Can say sayonara to my sleep already.
:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment