Wah lao eh, blogger still having problems. -.-
Wore specs to school (feel super weird), today cos something BAD/SWAY happen.
I think my contact lens went in my eyes, as in i think it rolled inside. (you know what i mean?)
cos it went missing after i put my contact in.
Serious. No joke.
DIE lah, will i be blind? I am damn scared now.
*cross fingers*
I SERIOUSLY HOPED it's not inside or it will come out or something.
For the past few days, a cockroach had been 'camping' in my kitchen (in like a hole below the basin).
So i have to like on the lights to prevent it from coming out lah.
LOL.
Anyway, I am going to finish my egg holder already! (Yeah, like finally.) Only left the sticking..
Thank you you all that helped me, especially ST and Nora, they saved me lah. HAHA. :D
Okay things left to do!
1. Egg Storage: Journal, 2 more moodboards, sticking of model
2. Model making: interlocking
3. Colour studies: the 6 panels, re-paint colour wheel
4. Communication Skills: Research & 1B
5. Design meth: STF's assigment
6. Photography presentation
7. Catapult project
Piang, so many things! :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment