Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Am giving myself a break before i do my work..
So i decided to do the notes that jessie & annie tagged me in FB.

Here it goes (warning! it's longggggggggggg):


From Jessie's
Type down your reactions when someone says these phrases to you.

1) WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS LIKE THAT?
huh? like what?

2) I JUST REALIZED NOW THAT I LOVE YOU.
now then you realized? haha, LOL!

3) LEAVE HER/HIM ALREADY! YOU'LL BE MUCH MORE HAPPY WITH ME.
erm..

4) COME ON. SMILE. YOU'RE CUTE WHEN YOU DO!
Woah, you sure?

5) PLEASE DO MY MATH HOMEWORK TOO!
do yourself lah.

6) WTF YOU THINK I'M SO FREE IS IT?!
lol, i also not free.

7) I AM SO BLESSED TO HAVE SOMEONE LIKE YOU.
awww, so sweet.

8) WHY DOES MONDAY COME BEFORE TUESDAY?
because monday is not after tuesday. LOL.

9) I HAVE TWO TICKETS TO THE LINKIN PARK CONCERT. WANNA COME WITH ME?
sure man! of course i want to go!

10) YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST SPECIAL PEOPLE IN MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW THAT?
awwww, how sweet of you.

11) I THINK I'M FALLING FOR YOU..
awww.

12) I CAN'T SMILE WITHOUT YOU.
LOL.

13) THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, BUT YOU JUST AREN'T HIM/HER
...

14) NOTHING!
LOL.

15) WHAT'S YOUR MOBILE NUMBER?
don't tell you lehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

16) CAN I HAVE THIS?
have what?

17) MAY I ESCORT YOU?
escort me to where?

18) DO YOU STILL LOVE HER TILL NOW?
i not lesbian leh, i don't love her. LOL.

19) YOU'RE EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING ALL I WANT
sweet..

20) WHEN WILL I GET YOUR SWEET EYES?
my eyes sweet meh, LOL.


Annie's
Now, here's what you're supposed to do, and please do not spoil the fun. Copy and paste this into your notes, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 10 of your friends here in facebook to answer this. Then see what happens.

if you a guy- post this as my kind of girl..
if your a girl- post it as my kind of boy..

1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?
- I like can already. LOL.

2. Smart?
- yeah

3. Preferred age?
- younger by a yr, same age or older

4. Preferred height?
- taller than me

5. How about sense of humor?
- good good! i like.

6. How about piercings?
- fine with it.

7. Accepts you for who you are?
- yaaaaaaaaaa, must!

8. Pink hair?
- NO. so weird. LOL.

9. Mushy or no?
- hmmm, can lah

10. Thin or fat?
- normal size

11. Black, Brown or White (skin color)?
- erm must see

12. Long hair or short hair?
- above shoulder length

13. Plastic or metal?
- HUH?

14. Smells good?
- yeah, important

15. Smoker?
- erm, fine lah, but best is not to smoke.

16. Drinker?
- okay with it.

17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
- okay

18. Muscular?
- not too muscular

19. Plays piano?
- can!

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
- BEST! i like guys that plays bass

21. Plays violin?
- also can though i prefer guitar or piano/keyboard. heh

22. Sings very good?
- can, add point add point.

23. Vain?
- not too vain please

24. With glasses?
- okay

25. With braces?
- okay

26. Shy type?
- no

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
- in the middle?

28. Active or passive?
- both

29. Tight or bomb?
- HUH?

30. Singer or dancer?
- both can, but i prefer singer

31. Stunner
- hmmm okayyy

32. Hiphop?
- cool

33. Earrings?
- can, like those simple ones.

34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop?
- NO PLEASE.

35. Dimples?
- can

36. Bookworm?
- not 24/7 can alrdy

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
- okay, like romantic ah

38. Playful?
- can

39. Flirt?
- NO PLEASE

40. Poem writer?
- erm.. later i fall asleep. LOL.

41. Serious?
- ya

42. Campus crush?
- you mean everyone will like him?

43. Painter?
- can

44. Religious?
- yeah, can. but not those like very into it kind..

45. Someone who likes to tease people?
- haha, can. like that then fun what.

46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak
- Internet

47. Speaks 20 languages?
- woah, awesome

48. Loyal or faithful?
- faithful

49. Good kisser?
- yeah

50. Loves children??
- hmmm, no need to love but don't hate can alrdy.

No comments: