Dramas/shows are seriously addictive things.
Like omg,
Yesterday:
After i reached home, bathe and stuff.
Started watching teevee from 7pm to like 11pm, but not continuously lah.
Then after miao shou ren xin, i went to watch this on youtube:
Then today:
I told myself to study, but i ended up opening the text but not reading it, lol.
Instead, i watched...
Hanna Montana on KC,
Some random show on CH U,
The Perfect Man on CH 5,
My Boyfriend is Type-B on CH U
Then Taking 5 and some videos on youtube now.
Later at night still got shows to watch.
So am i consided terrible or what?
Oh, btw.
I think you guys shld watch these: My Boyfriend is Type-B, The Perfect Man, Taking 5 & maybe the video above? It's nice.
And...
I think Kyle Patrick is good-looking. (http://profiles.friendster.com/52382675)
Heh, lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment