Today was a super slack day, especially before recess.
We had art for first three periods, Lau is on MC. Which was a good and bad news.
Good: can slack! Bad: wasting our own time lor.
Just when i wanted to ask him something, he didn't come. Wth, He shld be on MC on thursday instead lah.
But anyway... Nvm lah!
Then later, Ms Yu on MC. So slack again, but we were given wksheet to do.
Physics was just copy then hand up only lor.
After sch was just both maths lor.
Meeting after sch.
After meeting, me and amelia went walking around at j8, blah blah blah...
You know what, i realised i want to buy quite a lot of things.
(I want that frog coin bank but no stock liao, wth lah. Amelia's fault, lol.)
I think i either save or ask those ppl who owe me birthday present last yr pay me back!
I know who u are, so u better own up hor.
K, lame.
That's all lah, slack right?
Hope you all don't find my post boring ok, LOL!
Bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment