Argh, super jealous now.
I'm not suppose to be at home now if only i asked earlier, damn.
I want to go for the SYF thingy lor.
Then Ms Chia thought i would be busy so she said that sec 4s can't go. WTH!
My one and only chance GONE! I'm trying to forget this thing but i can't. LOL.
Hurhur.
Anyway, got our SRP schedule today.
Maybe i shld request to camp in school?
Since i would be spending like at least 10 hrs in school everyday? LOL.
And after SRP, have to go for art?
No life man, i can start to see my life in black and white lah, lol.
WHY WE HAVE TO TAKE O's? Why why tell me why.
P.S: I still can't think of a nice url to put so that i can change to wordpress leh. People, help me think!
There's something called the tagboard for you...
and i think it's dying, SERIOUSLY.
Looks like nobody cares abt me.... :(((((((((((((((((((((.
LOL lah.
And yes! It's finally weekends.
Sleeping time! Super tired.
I can't wait for 4th JULY, it'll be damn funny.
Wahhahaha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment