Monday, June 30, 2008

I'm like so dead.
My Chinese oral is tmr, then i scared the qns damn difficult and somemore i forgot some of the chinese words how to read le lor.
Somemore today's qns is like so unexpected and difficult?
DIE LAH. :(



Oh. I was sort of lucky today?
Cos i went to the vending machine then i saw the drink like coming out.
I thought to give it a try, see whether two will come out.
So it really came out two!
And the funny thing is nobody wants the free drink, they either say i drank/i have a drink already or i don't drink green tea.
But in the end someone took the drink lah, think is elaine ba.




Anyway.
Today's SRP was totally useless, no teaching at all.
All we do is worksheet.

Wah lao, i swear the cockroach damn freaky lah, scary lor.
Damn weird can. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
And and. Today's PE lesson is funny. Especially what XXT said. LOL!





Eh.
Heh.
Can't think of anything alrdy.
Shall end of here.

HOPE MY ORAL WILL BE EASY.
(or at least i'm able to manage?
*crossing fingers and praying real hard*

No comments: