Saturday, January 31, 2009

'Outing' with colleagues
Work.
Lunch.
Bride Wars.
Bbt & Dinner.
And here i am..

'Outing' was kind of weird, cos not very close. But it was still alright lah.

Sigh, i wonder how i going to survive in my course. Cos i doubt anyone got into the same course as me. :(
Well, you can call me weird.
I find making new friends very hard, so i don't really like.
But once i cross the so called 'weird line/stage', i will be alright already. After that, i will like start to talk a lot a lot.
LOL.
(i bet if Chong zu see this ah, i think she will comment about it lor. The Scorps, but somehow we are quite different..)


Oh btw.
I did some gossiping session today, ok maybe not. But we were talking about some things.
I was kind of super outdated? Cos i just found out many things lah.
They were reallyyyyyyyyyyyy shocking.
Omg, i still can't believe it lor.
Weird weird weird.
Really.


Ok, me is done for today.

No comments: