Sunday, February 01, 2009
Transylvania - McFly
I was on my way home today, then i happened to remember to listen to some music in my phone.
Cos normally i would be lazy to take out my earpiece/earphone/whatever.
Then i happened to hear this song, it reminds me of art. (the-staying-back-for-art-times)
If i am not wrong, it was Alicia that intro the song to us then we got addicted to it.
Right? (I didn't like the song at first but after that it got nicer, heh.)
I really miss school. :(
I am not looking forward to the new one lah.
New, so not familiar, a stranger...
I prefer KCP, not NYP.
Oh well.
Btw, you all out there.
If you know someone that got into a design course in NYP..
PLEASE TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
You will be in my very-nice-person list...
I have to start losing weight...
I am getting wider and wider each day.
But how?
Losing weight is difficult.
:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment