Well, the title says it all.
If you realised, i blog almost everyday, i was bored lah. :(
My blog was created for two reasons.
1. For fun, like everyone seems to have one (like a trend), so why not right. I create one too.
2. To kill time.
But then now i got nothing to blog about. Worse lah. --> Doubled up. :(
Btw, work was S-I-A-N... :(
It's like the moment i report for work right, i wished time would just pass super fast then i can knock off asap lah. :(
LOL.
I think Boredom just like to find me lor. :(
Hmmm.
Is there anyone wants to volunteer to entertain me?
You're welcome man.
Help me chase boredom awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~
*yawns*
I think i am going for a nap soon.
My bed's calling me now.
Later when i open my eyes, i will be back to my boring life again. :(
(i wonder if anyone reads.. wouldn't be surprised if someone say this: ''hey, why am i reading her blog? waste my time.. so boring lah, etc, etc...'' or like pass by my blog then straight away click back. that kind of thing. is it is it? LOL!)
Boring person living a boring life mah, what to do. :(
LOL!
This post = Crap/nonsense/rubbish lah.
Monday, February 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment