I JUST DON'T HAVE IDEAS AND CREATIVITY!
You see.
I tried to think of what to do for the storage thingy when i was on my way home lah.
I reached home alrdy.. Can't come out with anything! Not a single idea.
WTH, I DIE LIAO LAH.
There's more to come lor.
SOMEONE JUST KEEL ME PLEASE.
Sigh, if only i have the magical oil lamp, (the Aladdin story one)..
Then i have a genie to grant my wishes... :(
Ohoh, ANY SUPER KIND SOUL WILLING TO TEACH ME HOW TO DRAW OR LIKE PRATICE DRAWING WITH ME?? Okay lah, shading at least?
I I I I I I really neeeeddddddddd to practice lah! Zomg.
(random..)
I find.
Drawing sucks but shading good still not as BAD as like drawing okay, shading sucks?
LOL~!
Don't you think so?
seriouslyijustfeellikegivingup,can i? :/
Then i have a genie to grant my wishes... :(
Ohoh, ANY SUPER KIND SOUL WILLING TO TEACH ME HOW TO DRAW OR LIKE PRATICE DRAWING WITH ME?? Okay lah, shading at least?
I I I I I I really neeeeddddddddd to practice lah! Zomg.
(random..)
I find.
Drawing sucks but shading good still not as BAD as like drawing okay, shading sucks?
LOL~!
Don't you think so?
seriouslyijustfeellikegivingup,can i? :/
No comments:
Post a Comment