Things hasn't been good for me.
Projects piling up, it's getting more. And after i am finished with once, here comes another.
So far i have..
1. Design of storage
2. Texture sculpture.
It feels like doing coursework everyday, just that this time it's never ending. :(
Worse thing is my brain doesn't want to think, i can't be creative. I can't think of ideas. Unlike others, they have like their final products in mind..
Can't draw, can't think.
Ee Von ah Ee Von, i wonder what are you good at? I feel like a joke, taking design course when i am not good at it..
I don't know why, i just feel very demoralised. Seeing others makes me even worse.
I realised people are just so realistic?
Like if you don't look good, you're out? If you look good, win liao lor, they will welcome you with open arms?
LOL.
Don't you think so?
(okay, random lah)
Sigh, i really (X10000000000) miss secondary school days! I don't mind repeating it again and again and again. And i miss you, you, you and you! Everyone.. :(
(i wonder if anyone miss me... haha)
Lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment