Friday, July 24, 2009

Screw everything

Argh, blogger is still having problems, or is it only mine? Lol.

Anyway.
Thing aren't getting better for me. Pretty much screwed. PEK CHEK LAH.
I feel like crying already.

Lol.

1. My egg storage model still not completed. (Thanks to the stupid Woo, we can't use the workshop, if not i MAY be able to finish some of them..) Presentation on Monday, i got no model to show, now i only can count on my sketches (not drawn yet). I hope people can understand my drawing lah huh.

2. Got no idea how to start on the Corrugated Board Model.. So dead, Tuesday need to hand in!

3. Photography folio and presentation not done.

4. Com Skills 1B, haven even started researching!

5. Colour studies, i don't even know what to do..

6. Drawings folio

I AM SO DAMN DEAD! Everything haven start.


I think i am really damn loser, i don't know how to do this that. Cannot draw straight lines, break acrylics like don't know how many times, simple things i cannot do, others can do i can't that kind of thing.. Then i have to always ask people for help.
Really hate that, cos it makes me feel that i am really damn useless!
Seriously, what am i good at? NOTHING.




thanksahhuhmakingmefeelsolstupidclulessleftoutcosidon'tknowanything

No comments: